The Best Choices of External Aluminium Products in Townsville
Durable and Long-lasting Cyclone Shutters for the Townsville area
Shadeland specialises in the installation of durable and storm-resistant cyclone shutters, helping you protect your home and your loved ones. We primarily use SolarSmartTM roller shutters, which are completely solar powered, quick to install and require no drilling or wiring inside the home.
- Ideal for North Queensland weather and storm conditions
- Suitable for protecting windows and doors
- Extremely durable and long-lasting
- Completely solar powered
- Remote control operated
Stylish and Custom-made Aluminium Shutters
Our stylish, versatile and low-maintenance range of aluminium shutters can be fully closed, offering maximum protection. They are custom-made, allowing us to manufacture non-standard shutters to your requirements as needed.
- Ideal for enclosing outdoor areas
- Available in fixed, sliding or bi-fold configurations
- Choose from a wide range of colours
- Powder-coated finish ensures low maintenance
- Warranty of up to 10 years
- Motorised options are available
The Strongest Pricacy Screens
Our privacy screens are proudly the strongest on the market. They are custom made and architecturally designed to provide a modern solution to privacy and sun control, and fully manufactured to your specifications.
- Available in a variety of slat sizes
- Can be fully vertical or horizontal
- Choose from a range of colours
Exellent Sun Protection by Aluminium Louvres
The louvre awning provides excellent protection from the harsh North Queensland elements of sun, wind and rain. Should any of the panels be damaged, the design also provides for easy panel replacement without removing the awning.
- Available in a fixed or adjustable style
- Adjustable models feature an easy-to-use handle
- Panels can be opened or closed for maximum protection
CSIRO tests prove that aluminium awnings can deflect up to 90% of the heat normally transmitted through a window when installed close to the window. This deflection of heat results in a cooler house and lower electricity costs for air conditioning.
Aluminium Slat and Polycarbonate Awning – 100% Waterproof
These awnings allow the light in while keeping the heat and rain out for maximum comfort. The polycarbonate provides a very versatile system that ensures high impact strength, clarity and excellent weather resistance – it is 100% waterproof.
- Highly energy efficient
- Excellent insulation properties that save on air conditioning costs
- Powder coated aluminium ensures long-term durability
- Available in a range of colours
Find out which aluminium system best suits your needs
Call Shadeland today on (07) 4721 4278 to discuss your unique requirements with a shading specialist. We can match a durable, long-lasting aluminium system to your needs, ensuring a highly functional and attractive protection system.